The 4th joint meeting of the International Society for Maxillofacial Rehabilitation (ISMR) and the American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics (AAMP) will be held at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California over the dates of October 28-31, 2017. Make plans to join your colleagues for the maxillofacial meeting of the year!
The focus of this international session will include topics on cutting-edge technology in head and neck cancer treatment, cleft/craniofacial care, maxillofacial rehabilitation, management of oral morbidities, and evidence-based supportive care.
- Advances in Anaplastology
- Advances in Cleft/Craniofacial Care
- Advances in Cleft/Craniofacial Research
- Advanced Digital Technologies in Head and Neck Cancer
- Advances in Radiation and Chemo Therapy
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Dysphagia Research
- Free Flap Donor Site Choices
- Health Finance in Head and Neck Rehabilitation
- Implants in Grafted Bone
- Implant Supported Oral and Facial Prosthetics
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutritional, Psychological and Palliative Preparation
- Objectives in Head and Neck Cancer Workflow
- Oral Pathology
- Outcomes Measures
- Pre Radiation Dental Decisions
- Programmers in Early Detection
- Proton Therapy and the Gamma Knife in Head and Neck
- Psychology and Terminal Care
- Radiation Planning and Communication
- Reducing Morbidity during Chemo-Radiation
- Silicone Printing
- Surgical Advances in Head and Neck Cancer
- Surgical Simulation transferred to the OR
- Trismus Prevention and Management
Not a member? Interested in becoming one?
Visit the ISMR and AAMP websites for information on how to become a member today!