HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
- If you have previously visited the registration and call for papers page, please use your existing login information.
- If this is your first time visiting the registration and call for papers page, please leave the login information blank to continue with your submission. You will be prompted to create your username and password on the next webpage.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address on the account when the submission process has been completed.
- Remember your username and password! You will use this same login information to complete your registration payment.
* There is a 15 maximum word count on the title of the abstract
* There is a 400 maximum word count on the body of the abstract
HOW TO EDIT YOUR ABSTRACT
- Need to make an edit to your submission? Sign in with the username and password for your account to re-visit your submitted abstract. Make all necessary changes and be sure to save them.
- You will receive a new confirmation email showing the updated abstract.
- Last day to make edits to your abstract is Friday, September 1, 2017.
IMPORTANT DEADLINE DATES
- ORAL Abstract Submission Deadline Date
- Friday, June 30, 2017 CLOSED
- POSTER Abstract Submission Deadline Date
- EXTENDED: Thursday, August 31, 2017
- First Round of Abstract Acceptance Confirmations (via e-mail)
- EXTENDED: Tuesday, July 25, 2017
- Oral & Poster Presenter Registration Due Date
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017
- Last Day to Edit Abstract
- Friday, September 1, 2017
POSTER ABSTRACT PRESENTERS
- All colleagues are encouraged to submit posters for presentation. Any registered conference delegate can submit an abstract to be considered for presentation.
- During the abstract submission process, you will have the opportunity to enter your abstract in the 2017 poster competition by making one of the two selections below:
- The 2017 ISMR Poster Competition is open to ALL registered conference delegates.
- The 2017 AAMP Poster Competition and Publication Grants– eligibility is restricted to AAMP Student Members ONLY. We invite all who qualify to apply as an AAMP Student Member first and then return to this page and submit your abstract with the opportunity to present your poster for Poster Competition and/or Publication Grant.