POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
How to format your printed poster:
- Posters should be printed on a single-sided flat sheet. The poster’s dimensions should NOT exceed 40 inches high by 30 inches wide.
- It is the responsibility of the presenter to travel with their printed poster. We recommend using a durable poster tube for traveling.
- It is the responsibility of the presenter to support their poster on the provided foam board on their assigned poster table. Tacks and tape are acceptable.
- All presenters are requested to remain by their poster during the poster session. You should be knowledgeable about your subject and be prepared to answer questions during the session.
- The author is free to use their discretion in the use of photographs, tables, charts, figures, text, as well as models or casts, or other objects serving to illustrate or support their presentation.
- Projectors or other audio-visual equipment CANNOT be used. No electrical outlets or capacity will be provided.
- Clinical Case Reports should include a literature review, definition of problem to be solved and the criteria to justify the materials and procedures you are using.
- Controlled Research Studies should include a literature review, hypothesis, methods and materials, results and conclusions.
- Define all trace or product names first, the subsequently in generic terms. All compounds, materials or drugs must be identified.
ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
How to format your PowerPoint oral presentation:
- Your PowerPoint digital presentation will be projected on to a screen with a 4:3 ratio.
- Presentation screens will be approximately 9 feet by 12 feet in size.
- Our conference computers are PC (not Mac/Apple).
This page remains under construction. Please check back for updates.